The new funds include three Canadian fixed-income ETFs and options for two existing ETFs
BMO Asset Management (BMO AM) has launched five new ETFs, including three Canadian fixed-income funds, on the TSX.
“As one of the top 10 fixed income ETF providers globally, we're excited to build on our successful and comprehensive suite,” said Kevin Gopaul, head of BMO Global Asset Management Canada. “We recognize that investors are searching for solutions in a rapidly changing fixed-income market.”
The new fixed-income ETFs include:
- BMO Short-Term Bond Index ETF (ZSB) - offers exposure to one- to five-year Canadian investment-grade bonds
- BMO Corporate Bond Index ETF (ZCB) - offers exposure to Canadian investment-grade corporate bonds across all sectors and maturities
- BMO Government Bond Index ETF (ZGB) - offers exposure to Canadian federal, provincial and municipal bonds across all sectors and maturities
The firm has is also adding hedged and unhedged options to two existing international ETFs:
- BMO Europe High Dividend Covered Call ETF (ZWP) - provides exposure to a portfolio of dividend-paying European companies with a covered-call overlay
- BMO US High Dividend Covered Call Hedged to CAD ETF (ZWS) - provides exposure to a portfolio of dividend-paying US companies with a covered-call overlay.