BMO Investments has announced an expansion of its mutual fund shelf with new North American and global fund strategies to help Canadians through the rapidly changing environment.
“We recognize that investing in global solutions and the continued need for income are core priorities for investors," said Kevin Gopaul, head of BMO Global Asset Management Canada. “We are excited to add unique exposures and broader solutions that allow investors to pivot their portfolios, add income and add more global reach easily."
The new funds — which include Series A, Series F, Series D, Series I and Advisor Series securities (subject to receipt of securities regulatory approval) — include the following:
- BMO Concentrated Global Equity Fund – a portfolio of global high-quality equity securities, investing with high concentration for long-term capital appreciation
- BMO Covered Call Canada High Dividend ETF Fund – makes direct or indirect investments in dividend-paying Canadian equities with a covered-call overly to provide additional yield
- BMO Crossover Bond Fund - offers targeted exposure to bonds rated BB or BBB from developed-market companies, effectively delivering a precise credit vehicle.
- BMO Global Multi-Sector Bond Fund - for investors seeking a high level of interest income along with the ability to adapt to changing markets through diversification across global fixed-income securities
- BMO Multi-Factor Equity Fund – systematically invests in US equities through numerous factor exposures to enhance portfolio construction
- BMO US Small Cap Fund – offers systematic return opportunities from small- and mid-sized companies, which complement traditional US exposures
More market talk: