Firm bares plans to terminate mutual fund and fund series
TD Asset Management (TDAM) has announced its intention to discontinue a mutual fund as well as certain series of its TD Advantage portfolios.
Effective on or about August 25, TDAM plans to terminate:
- TD International Growth Fund; and
- H5 T5, FT5, and FT8 series of:
- TD Advantage Balanced Income Portfolio
- TD Advantage Balanced Portfolio
- TD Advantage Balanced Growth Portfolio
The TD International Growth Fund has been closed to additional purchases, including those made through Pre‑Authorized Purchase Plans and Pre-Authorized Contribution Plans. It will be liquidated at fair market value on or about August 25, after which TDAM will determine distributions and distribute the net assets to securityholders.