New offerings provide exposure to fixed income, real estate, and quantitative strategies
TD Asset Management (TDAM) has expanded its shelf of investment offerings with 10 new TD ETFs listed on the TSX.
Harnessing the firm’s investment management and research teams’ expertise in fixed income, asset allocation, real estate, and quantitative investing, TDAM noted that the new TD ETFs offer distinctive features and benefits at a competitive price.
“We're committed to providing essential building blocks to help Canadians achieve their investment goals,” said Robert Vanderhooft, Chief Investment Officer, TDAM. “Whether you're looking for a one-stop income solution, global exposure, or a core equity ETF, our expanded offering provides greater choice and opportunity for investors in the fast-growing Canadian ETF market.”
The five fixed income-focused offerings among TDAM’s new offerings include:
- TD Canadian Long Term Federal Bond ETF (TCLB) – seeks a high rate of interest income primarily through investments in longer-dated Government of Canada securities, with flexibility to invest in bonds with variable terms and liquidity;
- TD U.S. Long Term Treasury Bond ETF (TULB) – targets a high rate of interest income primarily through investments in longer-dated US Treasury bonds, with flexibility to invest in bonds with variable terms and liquidity;
- TD Active U.S. High Yield Bond ETF (TUHY) – targets income primarily though US high-yield bond market securities;
- TD Active Global Income ETF (TGFI) – targets income and capital preservation through a mix of 50% investment-grade and 50% high-yield fixed-income securities; and
- TD Income Builder ETF (TPAY) – a one-stop ETF solution that provides exposure to a broad spectrum of fixed-income TD ETFs
Among the four new TD quantitative ETFs, there are:
- TD Q Canadian Dividend ETF (TQCD) – aims for income and moderate capital growth using a quantitative investment approach focused primarily on dividend-paying stocks and other income-producing instruments from Canada-listed issuers;
- TD Q Global Dividend ETF (TQGD) – seeks income and moderate capital growth using a quantitative investment strategy that primarily targets dividend-paying equity securities and other income-producing instruments of companies listed around the world;
- TD Q U.S. Small-Mid Cap Equity ETF (TQSM) – pursues long-term capital growth through a quantitative investment approach focusing on US-listed small- and mid-cap stocks; and
- TD Q Global Multifactor ETF (TQGM) – a core global equity solution, it offers access to a quantitative strategy that optimally diversifies exposures to Value, Momentum, Yield, and Low Risk factors.
TDAM has also debuted its TD Active Global Real Estate Equity ETF (TGRE), which offers active, globally diversified exposure to the real estate sector in pursuit of income and growth with low volatility.