With decent returns difficult to find in traditional markets, Canadian investors are being forced to look to other investment vehicles to protect their portfolios. Private Debt strategies are proving to be a particularly attractive option in the current investment environment.
In this free, live streamcast, three Private Debt experts simplified the sometimes complex Private Debt market and explained the best way for retail investors and advisors to access Private Debt opportunities.
The streamcast featured Arif N. Bhalwani (CEO and Managing Director, Third Eye Capital), Wayne Ehgoetz (President and CEO, Waygar Capital Inc.), and Ramesh Kashyap (Managing Director, Alternative Income Group, Ninepoint Partners). This roundtable was hosted and moderated by Wealth Professional Editor, Joe Rosengarten.
• How retail investors can access Private Debt
• Strategic use of Private Debt in a portfolio
• The risks and offsets around Private Debt
• How investors should measure success of such investments
• The best opportunities in Private Debt
Watch the recording of the webinar here: