Sun Life Financial
President and CEO Dean Connor has announced a triangle shuffle of the firm’s executive team, which is to take effect on May 29.
Sun Life Financial Asia President Kevin Strain will be leaving his current post to take on the role of executive vice president and chief financial officer.
Replacing Strain is the firm’s executive vice president and chief risk officer, Claude Accum.
Meanwhile, current Executive Vice President and CFO Colm Freyne, who is to be succeeded by Strain, will be taking over Accum’s position as executive vice president and chief risk officer.
The other talents who will remain on Connor’s executive team are:
LOGiQ selects new chief operating officer
Sun Life announces new board members
- Kevin Dougherty, president, Sun Life Financial Canada
- Dan Fishbein, president, Sun Life Financial US
- Steve Peacher, president, Sun Life Investment Management
- Carrie Blair, executive vice-president, chief human resources & communications Officer
- Melissa Kennedy, executive vice-president, chief legal officer & public affairs
- Mark Saunders, executive vice-president & chief information officer