Name: Léony deGraaf Hastings, CFP, EPC
Question: How do you plan to adapt to the many regulatory changes that are set to affect the financial planning industry?
Answer: I have been proactive with clients in helping them understand their choices and what they are paying for.
Independent Financial Advisor, deGraaf Financial Strategies
- Independent Financial Advisor, The Gryphin Advantage (2008-2011)
- Independent Financial Advisor, deGraaf Financial Services (1995-2004)
- Broker, Empire Life (1997-2000)
|Years of Experience:
15 Years of experience in the industry.
- Burlington’s Favorite Financial Advisor (2013, 20012, 2011, 2010, 2009)
- Burlington Post Reader’s Choice Awardee (2013, 2011, 2010, 2009)
- Top Leadership Awardee-MVP & Hugh Murray Awardee, Gryphin Advantage (2012)
- Ranked #2 in Top 50 Advisors in Canada 2014, Wealth Professional Magazine (2014)
- Executive Member, JBMH Gift Planning Advisory Council (2006-Present)
- President, Newcomer’s Club (2010-2013)
- Chairperson, Burlington S.A.L.T Council (2004-2013)
- Certified Financial Planner, Financial Planning Standards Council (2012-2014)
- Elder Planner Counselor (Certification), Canadian Initiative for Elder Planning Studies (2004)
- Sheridan College (1988-1990)
- White Oaks Secondary School - 1988
||Married with Children
||Gardening, walking, skiing, spending time with my family
||Focus is to simplify the retirement and estate planning stages of life for her senior clients
To read the full feature, click on the following link Wealth Professional Canada Top 50 Advisor for 2014