Name: David Ritcey
Senior Wealth Advisor / Portfolio Manager at ScotiaMcLeod
|Years of Experience:
Over 20 years of experience in the finance industry
- Canada’s Top 50 Professional Advisors by the Wealth Professional Magazine 2014
- One of very few Atlantic Canadian advisors to become a Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA
- Co-Founder, Bluenose BoSox Brotherhood
- Currently a member of the Annapolis Valley Chamber of Commerce and Treasurer for the Kings Historical Society
- Treasurer of the Kings RDA.
- Central Kings Community Health Board
- The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Member of the national FCSI Advisory Council.
- Former Director of the Apple Blossom Festival
- Former Member of the National Council of FCSIs Academy of Fellows.
- Former Member of the Planning Advisory Committee for the Town of Kentville.
- Former Member of the Kentville Community Development Committee,
- Former Member of the Board of Kentville Development Corporation Limited
- Former Member of the Kings Regional Development Agency
- Certified Financial Planner, Financial Planners Standard Council
- CIM, FCSI, Canadian Securities Institute
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, Acadia University (1989-1992)
- Bachelor of Science, Acadia University (1980-1983)
||Married, 1 Daughter
||Avid fan of Boston Red Sox, Skiing and Fishing
||He teaches introductory and advanced courses in investment and finance.
To read the full feature, click on the following link Wealth Professional Canada Top 50 Advisor for 2014