Forum

Wealth Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Wealth Professional | 01 Jul 2015, 09:30 AM Agree 0
Happy Canada Day! Are you at work? Forget what your family and friends say ad: you could be ahead on the road to riches.
  • Eric Harrison | 01 Jul 2015, 10:40 AM Agree 0
    These same men (mostly) have little to NO relationship with their kids. You make choices in life. I choose my kids!!
  • Arthur Salzer | 01 Jul 2015, 11:08 AM Agree 0
    Will, good to see you working! Enjoying the comforts of my home office today "as it's never too late to work 9 to 5".
  • Bob Shewchuk | 01 Jul 2015, 03:42 PM Agree 0
    I agree accept the 2nd last paragraph. I have done well over the last 30 years and I'm working for a few hours today before I go out with my family.You do have to be passionate and dedicated to your work to be successful. But most very wealthy people I know care deeply about their family and close friends. If not what do have left after the hunt? Divorced, screwed up family, no real friends etc. No thank you...
  • Will Ashworth | 02 Jul 2015, 10:35 AM Agree 0
    Excellent comments on this particular story. It's good to see not everyone is totally focused on the almighty dollar. There's hope for mankind after all.
  • Andrewski | 04 Jul 2015, 02:18 PM Agree 0
    Every financially "successful" advisor I know has been divorced, estranged from their children, etc & basically is no success at all! So many men define their success on the size of their bank account, yet if you ask their wives about size, they would tell you, size doesn't matter!
  • Kathy | 04 Jul 2015, 03:45 PM Agree 0
    True that dedication and long hours are necessary,so is being focussed and working smart. Don't think you have to give up family life to do so but there will be sacrifices along the way that a good couple will have to be supportive to each other of.
Post a reply