Forum

Wealth Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Wealth Professional | 29 Jul 2015, 09:00 AM Agree 0
Most advisors use Twitter to speak to current and prospective clients but there another more compelling and profitable reason to undertake the effort.
  • Cory Papineau | 29 Jul 2015, 05:16 PM Agree 0
    I use Twitter a lot. It can be used as a marketing tool or to prospect for new clients but that's not what it does best.

Where it flourishes is following thought leaders in Financial Planning, Business Management, Leadership etc. Plus it is a fantastic way to stay connected to your community which will indirectly lead to bigger success in growing your client base.

The mix of accounts I follow are other Financial Advisors here in Canada and around the world (it's interesting to see what is happening in Australia and the UK as changes there take hold) and people in my community - business leaders, politicians and individuals that care for the community as much as I do.

It does not require you to contribute. You can follow first and engage at a later time.

If you want to check me out on Twitter my handle is Iam_Canadian.

Cheers!
Post a reply