Forum

Wealth Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Wealth Professional | 23 Jun 2016, 08:30 AM Agree 0
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” The words of Benjamin Franklin and a theory Wealth Professional seeks to analyze in greater detail in our upcoming issue
  • Bob Watt | 23 Jun 2016, 09:58 AM Agree 0
    I have developed a powerpoint presentation that we use for Continuing Education purposes for our customers, titled "The Value of Education" In that presentation we outline the various and sundry deisgnations available and where to obtain them. So basically we have already done what you are doing but I will be anxious to see the ouctome of the feedback that you get as there is always more to learn and things do change in this business.
  • Peter Goddard | 18 Jul 2016, 10:26 AM Agree 0
    Financial Planning is a process not an event. Education in our field should be considered as such. The providers of educational tracks for our industry should be held up to the light for professionalism and value to our industry. In other words, evaluating the provider of education and their qualifications is first and foremeost in considering our industry as 'Professional'.
Post a reply