Forum

Wealth Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Wealth Professional | 13 Mar 2017, 10:42 AM Agree 0
The bank’s CEO, Bharat Masrani, made a statement late last night
  • Peter | 14 Mar 2017, 04:45 PM Agree 0
    "TD Bank's CEO says he doesn't believe reports that employees broke the law to keep their jobs is an accurate portrayal of the bank's workplace culture".

Maybe he should leave his penthouse office for 1 or 2 days each month and go in disguise to some of his branches to see what really goes on!

Oh, and it really ticks me off when banks give away free tablets or TVs to NEW customers (who have never given them a penny before). Yet NEVER reward long-term loyal customers (who helped them get to the multi-billion dollar level that they currently enjoy).
  • | 31 Mar 2017, 10:23 AM Agree 0
    As a former TD bank management employee I can tell you that or the most part the feedback that is surfacing about sales practices is a fair reflection of the TD culture and these practices were viable to higher up management and in some cases supported by upper management. Masrani is only speaking to try an appease shareholders. If he wasn't aware of what was going on he doesn't hav a very good grasp on how TD is being run.
  • | 31 Mar 2017, 10:23 AM Agree 0
    As a former TD bank management employee I can tell you that or the most part the feedback that is surfacing about sales practices is a fair reflection of the TD culture and these practices were viable to higher up management and in some cases supported by upper management. Masrani is only speaking to try an appease shareholders. If he wasn't aware of what was going on he doesn't hav a very good grasp on how TD is being run.
    • WP Editor | 31 Mar 2017, 12:46 PM Agree 0
      Hi There,

Thanks very much for your comments. Would you be prepared to speak with one of our lead editors about your experiences? We will, of course, allow you to remain anonymous.

Thanks,

WP Editor
  • Dean Peters | 04 May 2017, 06:43 PM Agree 0
    An epidemic in most banks. This CEO of these banks are out of touch with reality.

All their pension plans sucks too. Ask any front-line employee.

Post a reply