Forum

Wealth Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Wealth Professional | 29 Jul 2014, 10:42 AM Agree 0
The infamous money manager tags a key trend emerging in the current earnings season.
  • Kevin O'Brien | 29 Jul 2014, 12:27 PM Agree 0
    Finally somebody is calling a spade a spade! I have a significant portion of my portfolio in cash because I took a profit from 3 positions but I can't find any PE ratios or P/B ratios that make any sense. Fundamentals people...follow the logic - Companies have to be making a profit and the stock price of those companies has to reflect a reasonable multiple for it to be a "buy". Government stimulation does not make an economy...
  • Jeff Sanford | 29 Jul 2014, 02:09 PM Agree 0
    Brutal stat confirming Sprott: http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/personalfinance/2014/07/29/america-debt-loads/13152651/
  • Laura Morie | 29 Jul 2014, 04:03 PM Agree 0
    Consolidation, Free Trade, Downward Pressure on wages, Outsourcing, Hoarding, Corporate Cash Tax avoidance in Offshore Tax Havens, Tepid Employment, Gutting of Government jobs, Diminishing Middle Class, No Benefits, Pension Plan elimination. They finally have it all. 10 percent of the population own 80% of the investments. The specualators and Hedge fund managers have it.
Post a reply