Forum

Wealth Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Wealth Professional | 18 Jul 2013, 12:00 AM Agree 0
Advisors have been called a lot of things, but how about the “perfect wedding gift”? New research suggests most engaged couples need your services more than china, pots and pans and, yes, even a toaster.
  • Daniel Hanzelka | 19 Jul 2013, 09:06 AM Agree 0
    After many years in the financial industry I have discovered one thing that at the end of the day it is not about money it is about the relationship that people have with money that makes all the difference. Each person has a money behaviour that will effect their financial decisions. We as advisors need to educate our clients about these behaviors and how to change them. The behaviour will cause issues in how they are handling their money. I talk about his in my book Financial Reset. The unfortunate thing is that most people are not even aware that the behaviour they have is causing their financial issues.
  • graham | 19 Jul 2013, 09:21 AM Agree 0
    Good point, but are clients really coming to you for counselling other than financial counselling?
Post a reply