Forum

Wealth Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Wealth Professional | 30 Jun 2015, 12:05 PM Agree 0
Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis told media in Athens Tuesday that it will not meet its midnight deadline to repay 1.6 billion euros to the IMF.
  • Niki | 30 Jun 2015, 12:37 PM Agree 0
    An optimistic view may well be that it cannot get any better than this, while a pessmistic view would be that it has never been worse. Having said that--the rest of Europe is in a much better place than when the recent last three years "Greek tragedy" started. Actually I find it really difficult to say that it is a tragedy as such--seems to me that those in positions of authority as well as those in the positions to vote those authorities in, brought it on themselves. A child loses the right to complain that he an orphan after killing his parents. I feel for the diaspora Greeks, I really do--however most were not there to stop what seems to have become the inevitable. If I had to guess what the outcome might be, I would plan for the worst and hope for the best.
  • Andrewski | 30 Jun 2015, 03:29 PM Agree 0
    Come on MSM, give us a break. Greece has a population of only 11 million people & their GDP is around .39% of the world's output, but of course economically, "the sky is falling"!

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/gr.html
Post a reply