Forum

Wealth Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Wealth Professional | 29 Aug 2013, 12:00 AM Agree 0
A new Google Glass app may soon allow users to have a permanent market ticker embedded in their field of vision. But having a constant stream of information may not be a good thing for some investors.
  • Daniel Hanzelka | 30 Aug 2013, 04:29 PM Agree 0
    I don't believe that by having more information that is out there will benefit the average investor. The consumers is already bog down with tones of information. I am not against the technology it self but but having that up to date information will not resolve many of the financial issues that many investors have. The financial industry should be educating investors on the behavior they have and the relationship they have with money. It is the behavior people have with money that will show how successful they are. It is not about money, if it was why than 85 - 90% of lottery are broke with in five years of winning. Many professional athletes and other celebrities don't do much better. Success comes from mastering the inner and outer game of money.
Post a reply