Wealth Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Wealth Professional | 29 Jan 2014, 06:26 AM Agree 0
Measures are being implemented around the world to alleviate stress on investment bankers and advisors, which are rated among the most stressful jobs on Wall Street.
  • Freeda | 29 Jan 2014, 08:16 PM Agree 0
    Sad to hear this. I'm currently looking to give up being an Independent Financial Advisor and just taking a job with a financial institution. The 24/7 for the past 7 years is enough. Granted I created the problem, where clients call or simply drop over to have me go over documents which has nothing to do with me. I became their go-to person for just about everything. I run a home based office and despite the office having a separate entrance and washroom, I would still have clients in my living room and kitchen. I'd like to have my house as just my home again. I'd like to have some time where it is just mine and not running to check emails and phone messages as soon as I'm out of a meeting.
    Being an IFB has allowed me to be a better single parent, but it's time for me to leave that hectic schedule behind.
    For what it's worth, meditation/yoga has kept me stress-free. I've found Raj Yoga works best for me.
  • Me | 08 May 2014, 11:15 PM Agree 0
    Highly doubt that Bmo employees have been made aware of this message in this article.
    Too many people working WAY more than their regular hours.
Post a reply