Wealth Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Wealth Professional | 09 Feb 2015, 09:24 AM Agree 0
Early last week a U.S. magazine for financial advisors ran down its list of the 10 best bloggers in America. WP reached out to a well-known Canadian finance blogger for his thoughts on some of this country’s best. Were you on the list?
  • Andrew Grantham | 23 Feb 2015, 05:34 PM Agree 0
    Very surprised not to see Garth Turner's "greater fool" blog?
  • Cristian | 23 Feb 2015, 08:16 PM Agree 0
    Garth Turner's blog is nothing but disguised self-advertisement for his financial advisory firm for which he charges 1% fees, plus a monument to his inflated ego (he loves to make predictions and then say "I told you so!" when he happens to be right - total silence when wrong!). Any reply that offers a dissenting opinion supported by facts and links to documents is not published in his comments section. After all, how long can one talk about one and the same issue without repeating himself over and over?
    So no wonder he didn't make it. I stopped reading his blog a while back, never regretted. Many of the above are a lot more interesting AND useful.
  • Will Ashworth | 24 Feb 2015, 08:53 AM Agree 0
    Cristian, you're absolutely right. The blogs listed here are all very good reads. Advisors can learn from them.
Post a reply