Forum

Wealth Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Wealth Professional | 28 Apr 2016, 09:00 AM Agree 0
Report reveals there will be major changes as restructuring efforts spread across company
  • Mark Matsumoto | 28 Apr 2016, 10:27 AM Agree 0
    I remind people that "the bank is not your friend". It seems that they're not even friendly to their employees!
  • Jean Michel | 28 Apr 2016, 11:56 AM Agree 0
    How surprising...banks do not like financial advisors unless on salary (low) in their bank branches. Our profession will cease to exist in the next decade if they continue down this path
  • Niki | 28 Apr 2016, 06:39 PM Agree 0
    The banks priority is, bar none, profitability. Do customers come first? No. Do employees come first? No. Even shareholders come in second place. So we are surprised because?
  • Jim | 30 Apr 2016, 02:21 PM Agree 0
    I agree with Mark. The banks and insurance companies will scale back to enhance profits. Managed, Life-Cycle and Portfolio funds will dominate. The hands-on advice will follow the Defined Benefit Pension plan journey.
  • Dianne | 02 May 2016, 10:39 PM Agree 0
    Canadian Banks with Royal and Scotia on top with the PROFITS over PEOPLE agenda.
  • Brad Jardine CFP, CLU, CHfC | 04 May 2016, 10:43 AM Agree 0
    Perhaps it's time that Dealers move to a flat fee for office and processing for their brokers. Seems logical for compliance and conflict of interest for revenue.
Post a reply