Forum

Wealth Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Wealth Professional | 21 Sep 2015, 08:15 AM Agree 0
The head honcho at the biggest of big banks suggests that political gridlock is to blame for a lack of economic growth and not much-maligned CEO salaries
  • Tony Romano | 21 Sep 2015, 10:59 AM Agree 0
    I have never read a commentary with so much ridiculous statements! My favorite was

"It is true that income inequality has kind of gotten worse," by Jamie Dimon.

You think?

How about this classic line:

‘You can take the compensation of every CEO in America and make it zero and it wouldn't put a dent into it. What really matters is growth." Jamie Dimon.

Really??? Someone needs a reality check.
    Finally, this is a classic and I will forever remember Mr. Dimon for telling us how things are better today than 20 years ago:

“If you go back 20 years ago, cars were worse, health was worse, you didn’t live as long, the air was worse. People didn’t have iPhones.”

Wow!!! Our lives are better because we now have iPhones!!! Congratulations Mr. Dimon as you have now officially become the most out of touch CEO in America.
Post a reply