Forum

Wealth Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Wealth Professional | 18 Aug 2014, 10:24 AM Agree 0
When growth falls below 3% social cohesion breaks down research shows.
  • Murray Schultz | 23 Aug 2014, 04:40 PM Agree 0
    Yes, this is fairly intuitive however, is it not true that out-sourcing and shifting demographics are equally responsible for broad economic stagnation i.e., failure at the top to respond to change results in cutting off the bottom 50% of salary/wage earners in order to to protect the jobs of the very people who failed to respond, or created the problem in the first place. We seem to have grown a large class of free riders who, degree in hand, have managed to make grave errors while preserving deniability and skimming large financial benefits off the top.
  • Murray Schultz | 23 Aug 2014, 04:41 PM Agree 0
    Yes, this is fairly intuitive however, is it not true that out-sourcing and shifting demographics are equally responsible for broad economic stagnation i.e., failure at the top to respond to change results in cutting off the bottom 50% of salary/wage earners in order to to protect the jobs of the very people who failed to respond, or created the problem in the first place. We seem to have grown a large class of free riders who, degree in hand, have managed to make grave errors while preserving deniability and skimming large financial benefits off the top.
  • Murray Schultz | 24 Aug 2014, 02:13 PM Agree 0
    Yes, this is fairly intuitive however, is it not true that out-sourcing and shifting demographics are equally responsible for broad economic stagnation i.e., failure at the top to respond to change created in the name of shareholder value results in cutting off the bottom 50% of salary/wage earners in order to protect the jobs of the very people who failed to respond, or created the problem, in the first place. We seem to have grown a large class of free riders who, degree in hand, have managed to make grave errors while preserving deniability and skimming large financial benefits off the top.
Post a reply