Wealth Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Wealth Professional | 05 Jun 2015, 11:00 PM Agree 0
This first outing for the WP Awards cut a wide swath across the advisor channel, with winners in 21 categories drawn from across this country.
  • Susan Andrighetti | 06 Jun 2015, 02:08 PM Agree 0
    Thank you Wealth Professional Magazine for bringing the Advisor Community together for the inaugural Wealth Professionals Awards! The collective recognition of our achievements strengthens the credibility of the industry by showcasing our common desire of providing exceptional advice and client service for Canadian investors. You have achieved the impossible of showcasing many financial models who's true success, and rightly so, is ultimately measured by client satisfaction.
    Susan Andrighetti
    CIBC Wood Gundy
    Finalist, Advisor Of The Year
  • Will Ashworth | 09 Jun 2015, 09:38 AM Agree 0
    It was a pleasure showcasing the talent that exists in this country.
    We look forward to the 2nd annual Wealth Professional Awards.
  • Curtis Findlay, CFP | 10 Jun 2015, 11:21 AM Agree 0
    While all of the award winners are worthy, I wanted to specifically state how pleased I was to see the recognition of Rod Tyler for the Advisor Lifetime Achievement Award. Rod has been an example throughout his career of how our industry should conduct itself. He is a terrific selection and this establishes a high bar for future picks.
  • Will Ashworth | 10 Jun 2015, 11:25 AM Agree 0
    You are so right about Rod Tyler. We have indeed set the bar very high for next year's awards.
  • A. Client | 11 Jun 2015, 09:43 PM Agree 0
    These awards would be more meaningful to the public if you disclosed how you determined the nominees and the winners. I am a major client of one of the winners and at no point was I asked to provide any feedback on my advisor. How can you give an award for customer service without consulting the clients receiving the service?
  • client | 18 Jun 2015, 10:23 AM Agree 0
    Yeh would like to know what due dillegence you did to confirm these people and thier credentials and performance. I sounds like just asking then to answer a few questions and having them answer them is a really weak way to give people just great sounding titles, who may or may not deserve them.
Post a reply