Wealth Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Wealth Professional | 10 Jul 2015, 09:32 AM Agree 0
With all the hot-button issues investors are facing at the moment, many advisors are welcoming the volatility as buying opportunities for clients.
  • Michael Gentile | 10 Jul 2015, 10:20 AM Agree 0
    I would have to agree that as a financial advisor and having been in this business for a long time that what Mr. Caldwell says is in fact correct. The average investor and quite often those without an advisor have a tendency to buy high and sell low when you should be doing exactly the opposite. It is when you ignore the fundamentals that you end up making mistakes. I advise my clients that people are not going to quit eating any time soon and that the need for energy and transportation will be around for a long time to come. I also find it interesting to note that the IMF, which recently took a shot at Canada "IMF Cuts Forecast for Canada" is the same organization that lent billions of dollars to Greece without a snowballs chance in hell of getting it back. In conclusion I believe it is an error to underestimate the opportunities that are at hand and in particular, our very own country "Canada".
Post a reply