Forum

Wealth Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Wealth Professional | 11 Jan 2017, 08:15 AM Agree 0
A Canadian advisor shares his three top stock picks
  • Ben | 12 Jan 2017, 12:10 PM Agree 0
    Is this really considered investment advice? I hope nobody takes it seriously.
  • WP Editor | 12 Jan 2017, 12:44 PM Agree 0
    Hi Ben. Thanks for posting. What is it about Grant's picks that makes you hope nobody takes them seriously?
  • Grant White | 12 Jan 2017, 06:54 PM Agree 0
    Hey Ben, thanks for commenting. I always appreciate open minded debate and sharing ideas. Would love to hear your thoughts and some of your picks. I would always add that proper investment advice depends on the individual client and what is important to them. Look forward to your reply. Thanks again.
  • Grant White | 12 Jan 2017, 07:28 PM Agree 0
    Hi Ben, thanks for your comments. I always appreciate an open minded debate and love sharing ideas. I would love to hear your thoughts and also some of your top investment picks. In my mind the most important thing is to ensure the investment portfolio matches the clients unique interests and achieves the growth they need to be successful while keeping their comfort for volatility in mind.
Post a reply