Wealth Professional forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Wealth Professional | 30 Jan 2014, 10:26 AM Agree 0
Advisors, be careful what you tweet. You could lose your job over it.
  • Eric Hunter | 31 Jan 2014, 09:05 AM Agree 0
    The guy's a moron but it's ridiculous to fire someone over that slip.
  • k.c. tsirigotis | 31 Jan 2014, 09:28 AM Agree 0
    his arrogant, ignorant, and condescending behaviour requires a huge dose of humility!

i have absolutely no sympathy or empathy for this dude; does he think his sh.. don't stink or something???

the only thing that makes him "different" is that he was lucky to get a much better paying job.-
  • Susan | 31 Jan 2014, 09:34 AM Agree 0
    There is power of life and death in the "tongue" you are responsible for your words whether verbal or written on paper or presented in social media. Judge not lest ye be judged!
  • Stephen Smith | 31 Jan 2014, 11:36 AM Agree 0
    If social media stupidity becomes a standard firing criteria, this industry is going to shrink a bit - in some advisor channels at least. And while that's not necessarily a bad thing (from the clients' perspective) it would be a shame if an 'arrogant, condescending braggart' who was otherwise a competent and effective advisor (this is possible....) was taken out because he publicized his arrogance. I'd hope that his dismissal was because his stupid online behaviour was the last straw that brought an end to an already less than stellar career.
  • claudio p | 31 Jan 2014, 02:15 PM Agree 0
    I totally agree with his firing.
    We are in business only because of the people he is criticizing. It is the poor and the middle class that make others rich, our clients.
    This person has never learned to give back, to only take and that is why he is so vein.
    The world does not need him.
    I really hope he doesn't lose his porche as well as his job:-)
    It is this level of arrogance that
Post a reply